Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations (Construction): Planning Lifts
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace.
This Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Planning Lifts provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in planning the preparation of site and work activities and planning the lifting activities using cranes and/or lifting equipment to demonstrate their competence.
Here is a list of the units required to achieve this qualification.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- (FX75 83)
- Planning Lifting Activities Using Cranes and/or Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- (H6TK 83)
- Planning and Establishing Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Systems for Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- (H6TL 83)
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- (H6TM 80)
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- (FJ79 84)
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- (FJ9F 84)
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- (FJ7E 83)
PTP QUALITY TRAINING
Get in touch
If you'd like to book your NVQ, or require any further information, please click the button on the right to get in touch.