Controlling Lifting Operations - Supervising Lifts (Construction) - Level 4 NVQ Diploma (GJ51 80)
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace.
This Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Supervising Lifts provides the opportunity in the workplace for individuals who specialise in co-ordinating, controlling, organising and supervising lifting operations using lifting equipment to demonstrate their competence.
Here is a list of the units required to achieve this qualification;
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- (FX75 83)
- Supervising Lifting Operations Using Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- (FJ5D 79)
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- (H6TF 80)
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- (H6TG 80)
- Allocating and Monitoring the use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- (H6TH 80)
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
- (FK0T 79)
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- (FJ6D 79)
- Allocating Work and Checking People's Performance in the Workplace
- (H6TJ 83)
PTP QUALITY TRAINING
Get in touch
If you'd like to book your NVQ, or require any further information, please click the button on the right to get in touch.